From: WagnerND@xxxxxxx
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Got Sirius?
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 18:55:25 EST

Karl, I just bought a Delphi Roady2, a home, car or portable walking system,
and I am very impressed. The XM antenna is embedded into the crown of the
headset for portable use and boy it does a great job! I have heard of a similar
Sirius system also. There is a nitch for these very easy to use gizmos,
especially in low sun spot times.
One person already thinks the programing is the same as he has on TV. He's
not tried XM or Sirius.
73 John T. Wagner, Ohio