Re: [IRCA] Did someone turn the sky off?

Re: [IRCA] Did someone turn the sky off?

Patrick,

Tonight may be better.  I was noting WHO before sunset.  Pulled in KLGN and KSLM on 1390 (through semi-local KLOC) and was noting something in English (not CFAX) on 1070 waaaaay under KNX.

Mike Hawkins
Tracy CA

Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Don,

I wish I had a bad conditions zapper!! I'll take a dozen. hi. With a
beverage and cx are bad, the DX just isn't there. All the wire in the
world will not help bad conditions.

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KAVT Reception Manager