Re: [IRCA] DX Tip for WDXR

Nick,

Yes, I do.  I have also made an offline copy of Lee's web pages so that I can roll the call/format changes into the frequency list and be able to only look in one place for info, rather than checking all of the monthly updates.  I know that sounds like grumbling, so I should say that I know how much work goes into maintaining a site like that, and Lee busts his butt to keep it updated.  I'm thankful he takes the time and does the work to keep that valuable resource available.

I am surprised that both "official" government sources are incorrect, as is the Ryerson history archive.  Maybe its just me, but I would expect them to be more accurate.

Mike Hawkins

Nick Hall-Patch <nhp@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
At 00:41 24/12/2004, you wrote:
>Something tells me that I should ask you questions about Canadian stations
>rather than trust FCC or CRTC. Neither of the official sources are worth
>a doo-diddley when it comes to a Canadian station. Thanks for that info!

Mike, have you tried Lee Freshwater's site, and the Canadian site it points
to for domestic lists?

Nick

Do you Yahoo!?