[IRCA] 1060 KTNS DX Test heard in NE Oregon

[IRCA] 1060 KTNS DX Test heard in NE Oregon

I first began hearing 1060 KTNS right after midnight, PST. The morse code
idents really came through; Larry Gamble's voice announcement was heard
well, too. I listened for the next hour. The following broadcast details
were heard.
Steve Ratzlaff
Elgin, OR (NE Oregon)
AR-7030 (SSB mode), longwires (KTNS best on N/S antenna)

(all times in PST)
00:01:16 fast morse code "KTNS KTNS etc.", then slow morse code "KTNS"
00:10:10 fast morse code
00:10:42 slow morse code
00:11:12 siren whoops, ends 00:12:10
00:12:38 fast morse code
00:16:12 fast morse code
00:16:44 slow morse code
00:17:17 Larry Gamble voice announcement about the DX test
00:18:09 music begins, "You are my lucky star" song.
00:25:02 fast morse code
00:25:33 slow morse code
00:26:04 siren whoops, 00:26:59 ends
00:31:58 fast morse code