Re: [IRCA] 535 test

Hi Frank:

According to my GeoClock program, sunset down your way was about 17.10MST
with full darkness occurring some 30 minutes later. Accordingly I started
checking 535 around 15:30 and intermittently thru to 19:00. Unfortunately
nothing was heard from your station. However, R. Vision Cristiana on South
Caicos was coming in quite well, but then it is 100kW!

Mike in St Isidore AB with AOR 7030 & 150' EWE