Re: [IRCA] KSTE - 650 - Sacramento CA update ..... duh...

Re: [IRCA] KSTE - 650 - Sacramento CA update ..... duh...

That should read Wednesday and Thursday AM.  Tuesday came and went.

Michael Hawkins <downsized99@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Since they have been off for the past two nights after midnight, I decided to call them today.  Someone in Engineering said that they are upgrading some equipment and will also be off Tuesday and Wednesday AM.  They have been turning carrier back on around 0400 PST.

If you are in the west and want to do some digging on 650, this will provide an opportunity.  Wanted to pass it along so it could hopefully have some value.

Mike Hawkins
Tracy CA

Do you Yahoo!?
Read only the mail you want - Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard._______________________________________________

Do you Yahoo!?
The all-new My Yahoo! ? What will yours do?