Re: [IRCA] Speaker

Ira,

IMHO.....If you want voice intelligibility it is hard
to beat a Drake MS-4 or the Icom SP-20.

If you like "broadcast quality audio".... which I hate
by the way, as the lower midrange 300hz or so is
boosted...then a sounds sweet speaker is hard to beat.

73,  Ken  KG4BIG

Georgetown, KY.

TenTec RX340 Drake R8B Kenwood R5000
Wellbrook K9AY Loop