[IRCA] Re: [ABDX] - Portable MW/SW Radio

[IRCA] Re: [ABDX] - Portable MW/SW Radio

But I have now added a few others...

Grundig S-350
Eton E10
Eton E1XM

I think I have narrowed the field down somewhat... SANGEAN ATS 909 (1) GRUNDIG YB 400 and a distant (4) SONY ICF-SW7600GR (2) SONY ICF-2010 (3)

I have all but the 7600. Well that's not true. I have a VERY early digital ICF-7600 from the 80's that's
ill. (It's almost 10 Kilohertz off frequency and if you leave it on long enough it comes back to around 5.
Powell
http://www.qsl.net/w4opw