Re: [IRCA] Portable MW/SW Radio

Bert,

Do you have any information on the Eton E1 XM?  I checked out the web site and found that very enticing, but there is nothing on price or availability (http://www.etoncorp.com/asp/EIXM.asp).  I'm in the market for both a portable multi-band radio and a portable XM receiver, this unit would seem to answer all my desires.  Even digital capability is hinted at.  The Delphi XM MyFi looks interesting but only as a portable XM radio.

Thanks,
Curt