Re: [IRCA] Portable MW/SW Radio

I use the S350 for AM BCB DX (hooked to a Worcester Space Magnet 2), and it does a great job on the graveyard channels, especially at night. On 1230 during the nighttime hours, I usually have either WHCO Sparta, IL, KWIX Moberly, MO or KFPW Fort Smith, AR dominating. 1240 is usually dominated by WHFA Poynette, WI, WSDR Sterling, Illinois, WTAX Springfield, Illinois or KBIZ Ottumwa, IA. On 1340, WLOK Memphis, TN usually pokes through on top; sometimes WSOY Decatur, IL pokes through WLOK. 1400 is usually dominated by either KFRU Columbia, MO or WGIL Galesburg, IL. 1450's dominant stations in Hazelwood are either KYLS Fredericktown, MO or KMRY Cedar Rapids, IA. 1490 is dominated by WESL before 2300 ELT sign-off, while several stations trade places after WESL's sign-off.

73, Eric (N0UIH)