Re: [IRCA] (no subject)

Tim McDowall <poconotimaaay@xxxxxxx> wrote:
 Maybe someone can help me with this. For the last several nights, on 570 I hear a tick sound followed by a tone then "R" "R" in CW. obviously it?s a timing signal of some sort but I never hear an ID of any kind.
  It is fairly strong here in NE Pa. and wipes out all other stations on 570.

Hi Tim
It is Cuba's Radio Reloj news station. Their 150kW transmitter has been putting in quite a "beefy" signal on this side of "The Pond."
73's
Barry