[IRCA] Turks and Caicos - 530Khz

Up here on the Wet Coast of North America (Vancouver Island),
Turks & Caicos has been a nightly visitor on 530Khz
pretty much dominating the channel from 0400 through 0600 UTC
nightly.

In a day or so, I will post some MP3 audio on my portal.
The levels are startling and I was wondering what everyone
else has been hearing out there in North America and
why this signal gets out so well.

Colin -
Kenwood R2000 - 4' Matched OakFrame Loop
(yes, pix of the loop to follow too)