Re: [IRCA] KTHH-990, ex KRKT / WRCG / audio recorders

Re: [IRCA] KTHH-990, ex KRKT / WRCG / audio recorders

Doug,

 That seems to be a biggie now "The Truth" with call letters, the KTTH,
KTHH, etc. This slogan will go by the wayside in time too,. But it is
wierd to go by 990 and hear talk. I guess everyone on AM will be talk in
time. At least it seems so. At least the splash is a lot less. Since
1230 KKEE went ESPN talk, the splash is not much.

I am thinking of a mini disc unit, mainly for reports as I don't know
how many stations can play cassettes anymore. I  guess I could use a
regular CD burner too, but the mini discs would be less to send with
reports.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR