RE: [IRCA] WRCG TEST

Doug, Patrick - Agreed, Patrick, the CW made the difference between hearing
the test and not hearing the test here in So. Idaho. If only all stations
running a DX test would do CW ID's. They would be astounded by the coverage.

In addition to the jumble, we had three primary stations on 1420 last night
- KUJ, KSTN and XEXX, all trading places for top dog. No sign of KITI here,
either.

Tape is in the mail to WRCG today.

73,
Bruce