RE: [IRCA] WRCG TEST

Doug,

Well it WAS code, I could tell that much, hi! Very weak, could barely copy
two letters in a row, but I'm fairly sure it was them. I mean, who else
would be xmitting CW on 1420 at that hour? Patrick, you're right, the R8 in
ECSS is pretty unbeatable. Heard it with the 160m full wave sky loop. Did
get it on cassette and will be sending them a copy.

A big surprise, very unexpected.

73,
Bruce