[IRCA] Re: [ CorazonDX ] KCBQ-1170 San Diego is off; XEDCH-1180 audible in San Diego

[IRCA] Re: [ CorazonDX ] KCBQ-1170 San Diego is off; XEDCH-1180 audible in San Diego

KCBQ-1170 is still off this morning.

It seems that KCBQ is responsible for most of the slop between 1150
and 1200 here.  I had always thought KSDO-1130, KCBQ-1170, and
KPRZ-1210 were equal offenders.

In their absence, I had:
A halfway decent signal from KXTA on 1150.
Just KSL on 1160.
KLOK/KFAQ/XEIB on 1170.
KERI/KOFI/XEDCH and I think Cuba on 1180.
KEX and presumed XEMBC on 1190.

Haven't heard KOFI or KEX in some time.

73, Tim Hall
Chula Vista, CA