Re: [IRCA] BAD NEWS, DXers! BPL Approved By Reckless FCC

Re: [IRCA] BAD NEWS, DXers! BPL Approved By Reckless FCC

It is my understanding that IBOC possibly violates an International Treaty between
the USA and Canada involving interference of broadcast stations.  Whether or not
that will be pursued will be up to the Canadians and whether or not that is illegal is a
matter of perspective I suppose.  I don't know about BPL.

Bill Harms