[IRCA] The heart of the matter.

Eric, Art, and other fine members of the IRCA,

All this in-fighting is making me a little uneasy.  New tech, untested stuff is a real threat to what I have called relaxation for over 40 years. Let's work as a team to put an end to these untested flayed ideas. Just imagine that all of a sudden, out of the blue, that the FCC said there could not be any free coverage of sporting events on radio or TV!  Pay perview only. And think of what would happen to Missouri if the Federal government said You couldn't have any billboards.

Staying up to date with happenings and commenting on them is a great way to vent our frustration. Sometimes we get carried away ..who does it hurt.

Food for thought.

My the DX be with you,
KF6GNI 73