From: BARRY DAVIES <barry.davies25@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: IRCASubmissions <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] Help with 1270 UNID
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 21:27:10 +0100 (BST)

Hi IRCAers
I wonder if any Spanish speaking IRCA members can help with a SS UNID. The station was heard with modern discos romanticos between 02:45 and 03:05 EDT, October 15. There was a TOH ID which you can just about hear at:- http://www.geocities.com/barry.davies25@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/mypage.html

Any help appreciated.
73's
Barry