Re: [IRCA] GE Superadio II and III

Nick--

Thanks for the information. Since I plan on deciding which model to
purchase before Christmas, I am interested in a copy of Gerry's
article now. Since none of the stations of interest are in the
expanded band, from everything I have read so far it looks like I will
be looking for a II or III but would like to check out Gerry's review.
Please advise on how I can get my hands on a copy of the review when
you reply to the personal email I sent earlier today.

And to complicate matters, I received an email from another DX'er
advising that the Grundig S-350 was very comparable to the SE-3 and
should look in that direction also.

73,
Brandon Jordan
Memphis, TN

> Quick reply:  "Battle of the Superradios" by Gerry Thomas is one of
his
> fine receiver reviews.  It was in Technical Guide Edition 3, but not
the
> latest one.  And it is in the latest reprint list which will soon be
> out.  In essence, Gerry says get a SR I or II if you can for
distance
> listening (only to 1600 kHz though); the SRIII is not bad, just not
as good.

> If you want a copy let me know.
>
> best wishes,
>
> Nick

original contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of
the IRCA, its editors, publishing staff, or officers