[IRCA] 1134 Croatia (re-try)

As of 0011 UTC, Croatia on 1134 is about as strong as the domestics on 1130.  My
antenna K9AY loops in the same direction as NYC.  TA hets and audio up and down
the dial.

If you have an IRC client and would like to talk to other DXers live, go to #mwdx on
StarChat.  I will be there.

Bill Harms
Elkridge, MD

(I tried this about 30 minutes ago and got nothing from the lists, I am trying again.  I
apologize if this is a dupe)