Re: [IRCA] Craig's DXpedition

Uhhhh Craig!!! We've had more than our share of Crocodile Dundee antics.  No heroics PLEASE!  No DX is worth getting eaten for.  At least none I've heard. Ole Uncle Cholly T. make differ with
me here tho. You take care out there in the boonies.  I worry crossing the street that I may be ran down by a wayward bus but you've got a different set of problems.  Take Care!  Good
DX..........73  don k.