Re: [IRCA] Peoples' Democratic Republic of Dungeon - 657

Charles A/Leonor L Taylor wrote:

> At 02:43 PM 9/18/04, you wrote:
>

>>  657  ????  First time this season....Man talking/orating...sounds
>> very
>> much like the North Korean who was on 655 25-30 years ago.  Is this
>> who
>> is here?  Pretty good signal considering the lower band is so full
>> of
>> man made noise.
>

> Donnie,
>
> This is them up from 655 kHz.
>
> Big to differ. DPRK stations don't orate, they BELLOW.
>
> Charlie

----------Cholly:

No doubt true but the 'libreral' air out here is so full of gunk that I
can't tell the difference between orating or bellowing.  Wonder if it's
the same guy that I heard 'bellowing' back in 1976 & 1977?  If so, no
wonder the signal wasn't so hot....

don