Re: [IRCA] Test Done- Time to Chill

Hi Charles and Leonor,
Thanks a-bunch to You, Patrick and Bruce for the kudos... I appreciate it greatly. You hit the nail on the head. Challenge, challenge, challenge!  And, yeahhh, maybe I'll use it on the air, hi. No, just kidding, there's no doubt about using it on the air. I've more or less gotten hooked using CW over the internet and found it to be alot of fun also. Virtually everyone I've met on the net is licensed, but they don't need to be (since the airwaves aren't involved). So now that I have everyone's attention, I'll make this email official... All you DX'ers it's time to support your local IRCA Roundup editors!
73's to All- Doug

Hey Doug,

Congratulations!

Why morse code, aside perhaps from being one who wants the challenge and (presumably) is going to use it on-air?

Charles A & Leonor L Taylor
    Grifton, North Carolina