[IRCA] Filipinos? Aw, ain't no challenge to get THEM!

[IRCA] Filipinos? Aw, ain't no challenge to get THEM!

At 11:25 AM 9/18/04, you wrote:
Greetings:

I had a pretty decent TP morning with a bunch of filipinos heard
including one new one, DYHP-612 khz-Cebu City. Armchair copy just before
1400 UTC. I have had a tentative on this one back in the mid 90s, but I
could never ID it. The old "regular" DZEC-1062 was there as usual and a
others I did not ID.

Folks,

When this-here Patrick Martin feller can't hear any more Filipinos, all he has to do is climb a tall tree
(to pull a new antenna thru), and then fall on his head.

And then he hears a bunch more!

Charlie

Charles A & Leonor L Taylor
    Grifton, North Carolina