[IRCA] Radio (Part Forty-Six)

Ira Elbert New, III
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!

IEN-GA Ira Elbert New, III, Watkinsville - AIWA CSD-FD89

1180 WHAM NY Rochester - 09/16 2120 - Savage Nation Show. Good signal. "1180, WHAM". (IEN-GA)

1080 WKJK KY Louisville - 09/16 2130 - Health Talk Show. Good signal, but faded from time to time. "Talkradio 1080, WKJK". (IEN-GA)

580 WCHS WV Charleston - 09/16 2150 - Cubs/Reds Baseball Game. Weak signal with slight fading. "Your Sports Leader, 580, WCHS". (IEN-GA)

IEN*GA Ira Elbert New, III, Watkinsville - Sangean CCRadio Platinum Edition

1710  - 09/16 2000 - Hispanic males discussing Presidente George W. Bush. Very clean, good signal. (IEN*GA)

This is what I was able to accomplish during a power outage caused by Tropical Storm Ivan last night. I think I could've done more, but my Wife got in the way a few times. Something about fear of a tornado or wind or something...