Re: [IRCA] 3 new veries

Hi Martin,
Congrats on the veries. Regarding KTWO, I'm sure Dave Nutter will be as good as his word. I received nice certicates from him last year for two of his stations. As you mention, a little patience is required. As a recall, one verie took nearly a year, but the other considerably less.

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta, Canada