[IRCA] OK in Kaskeytown

My latest adventure with eye surgery was yesterday 8/5 and after
visiting the doc this morning, things look pretty good (at least out of
my right eye-my left eye is still zonked out by the deadening of the
optic nerve).  Had more scar tissue removed and a cataract lens
implant.  Hopefully in a few days I'll see better.  Maybe I'll even find
my radio again.  I actually did hear a call letter ID for XERF over Lodi
a couple nights ago a few minutes after TOH.  So, they do get out, don't
they?

73  don