Re: [IRCA] KVVY-1580 not on today

Michael:

I understand.  When the 1580 calls were KRAN a few years back (before they added the 1660 outlet on the E.B.) they were one of my MOST wanted stations.  I tried & tried & tried before I finally
was able to bring them in.  After 1660 came on they apparently did something to improve 1580's signal as they became much more audible, even hearing them at night at times.   Once I drove down
to Modesto and couldn't even hear them from there on my car radio.  (The car radio was a real dud though).

73  don in san francisco