[IRCA] CONVENTION

Sorry to miss the convention. We drove all day Friday from my
brother-in-law's place near Castle Rock, WA (exit 49 off of I-5) to Sun
Valley, ID, to attend a wedding the following day. There just wasn't any way
to mix the two events.

There was a horrible hum in the condo where we stayed. DXing by the pool the
next morning, of note (to me at least) was the preponderance of Salt Lake
City stations, among which KSOP-1370 (calls may be outdated) was among the
strongest. At night through the noise, I was surprised at the strength of
KRVN-880 and (presumed) KXNT-840. Boise stations are very poor in Sun
Valley.

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA