One more thing....was: RE: [IRCA] IRCA Convention

One more thing....was: RE: [IRCA] IRCA Convention

Oh yea, one more thing. Phil had copies of the brand-spankin' new Fourth
Edition Technical Guide, and I took advantage of the opportunity and bought
a copy. The new 4th edition is spiral bound (it lays flat!) and is
chock-full of great BCB DX info. It already paid for itself with
step-by-step alignment procedures for the CCRadio. My CCR is already done
and working better than new. Thanks to the contributors and editor of the TG
for a job well done.

I HIGHLY recommend that all members (and non-members for that matter)
purchase their copies while they can. Excellent publication!

http://www.ircaonline.org/bookst.htm

73,
Bruce N7BWB

---