[IRCA] Fwd: about 10000watts.com

I had not heard of the site before, so I went to check it out. I concur with your findings about subsciptions. I sent them an email to let them know I found out about their site, and that I thought a 7-day subscription should be FREE, to let a prospective subscriber decide whether it suited their needs. Another example of marketing people at their finest...

Mike Hawkins

Lynn. Lafayette, LA Check out the IRCA Web site at http://www.ircaonline.org