[IRCA] IRCA Mexican List

Several months ago, I was asked to take over the IRCA Mexican List. I'm about to start reconciling Chris' Access database with my own dBASE 5.5 files, and I'm ready to accept updates at any time.

If you live near a particular Mexican state and would like to be involved in proofreading the listings for that state, I'd be happy to have your help. Please e-mail me (not the list) at Tim_Hall_DX@xxxxxxxxxxx if you're interested.

Also, for Kevin and all the Corazoners, can I confirm that we are OK to use information published on the Corazon-DX list, provided we give credit to the list and the individual contributors? (If so, I'll publish a draft of the contributors list ahead of time so we don't miss anyone).

Suggestions are welcome (I have a few to investigate already).

Thanks!

73, Tim Hall
Chula Vista, CA

http://www.inetworld.net/halls/dx/index.html

All dates/times mentioned in my reports are Eastern Local Time for US/Canadian stations and GMT for all others.