[IRCA] 1640 Radio Juventus Don Bosco, Santo Domingo

[IRCA] 1640 Radio Juventus Don Bosco, Santo Domingo

Hi Martin

OM Glenn Hauser (DX Listening Digest) has solved my UN ID Dominican Republic log  on 26 June 2004. The station is "Radio Juventus Don Bosco" in Santo Domingo. This is a new Catholic religious station. The station is currently testing 1kW days, 500watts nights. I had a weak to fair signal so I suspect they were on 1kW? I kept the tape and the actual ID slots in nicely. I guess the light songs would be of a religious nature but did not sound choral.

73's
Barry