to this message, please write to me at <DXing2@xxxxxxx>, not to the list.

Date: Saturday, August 21, 2004
Time: 1 p.m. until whenever
Location: Sheridan Park, Cudahy WI, on the Lake Michigan shore at Layton
Avenue in south suburban Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

Background: This is an all-band event, and everyone interested in the radio
hobby is welcome.  The first ten of these annual events took place in Madison,
hosted either by Bill Dvorak or myself.  Though I moved with my wife and sons
to Oak Creek in south suburban Milwaukee in July 2003, my commitment to the
event remains.  Thus, the August get-togethers will alternate between venues in
the Milwaukee and Madison areas beginning this year.

Agenda: Nothing formal at all.  This is a chance to have fun, exchange ideas,
make new friendships, and renew old ones.  If you like, bring along radios,
antennas, stickers, QSLs, photos, or any show-and-tell items.  Be sure to bring
your camera for our annual group photo.

For more information and a complete invitation, please contact your host:

Tim Noonan
8756 S Country Drive, Apt. 102
Oak Creek WI 53154-7521
414 762-2702 (where there is an answering machine)
DXing2@xxxxxxx

73, and we hope to see you in August!