[IRCA] WMET using reduced power in the daytime

[IRCA] WMET using reduced power in the daytime

It looks like WMET is now using low power in the daytime.  Heard
with regular programming 5/7 0824 on 1160. According to my s-
meter they are weaker than even WOL 1450 and I can hear stuff
with them, so they are likely running less than 1 KW in this direction.
Maybe they are running some tests.  I did not hear them on either
1150 or 1160 every time I tried to listen yesterday 5/6.

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland
R8B
Homebrew K9AY