Re: [IRCA] CAR RADIO RE-THREAD

Pete, Here in the farm belt of Ohio we have these "Farm & Fleet" stores. They carry every thing a farmer might need, including a very neat and well built "Tractor AM-FM radio. It is built like an armored Humvee, including a large whip antenna and an antenna trimmer for AM. It can be altered to fit in a truck. Taking a look at one would not be a waste of your time. Mine runs rings around my original stock radio.

John T. Wagner, Ohio