Re: [IRCA] Unid on 1580

Mike Stonebridge <stonbrdg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Don:

My 1580 unid was indeed KBLA. What I heard yesterday was only the last part
of the ID. This morning I heard the full ID which read, KBLA-Santa Monica
and KALI-West Corvina.

They were giving an emergency alert broadcast test at 04:00MDT Dunno about
program content tho as it's difficult to get by KGAL on these timer
sessions.

Thanks for your suggestion Don.

Mike

Hi Mike

Noted  via Salt Lake City remote receiver at 0500 MST with EE dual ID then back to SS program. No AirAmericaRadio talk at weekends?

73's

Barry