Date: 05/13/04 03:46:12 AM
Subject: [IRCA] Not receiving posts from list?

Hi everyone, I seem to be having trouble getting email from the IRCA list
and a few members. I went 4 days without getting anything then on the 11th
I received 5 posts and as of today I haven't gotten anything else. I tried
emailing Lynn at lynn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx about it and got a bounce back. Is
anyone else having this problem?
Thanks

John Hunter