[IRCA] KXOI-810

I just got back from a week in Colorado Springs (loggings to follow). While there, I believe I heard KXOI's "Radio Alabanza" slogan on 810. Can anyone confirm if KXOI is back on the air? I show them as silent in 2000 with no update since.

73, Tim Hall
Chula Vista, CA

http://www.inetworld.net/halls/dx/index.html

All dates/times mentioned in my reports are Eastern Local Time for US/Canadian stations and GMT for all others.