[IRCA] New daytime DX and a question

Hi,
    Since CKY 580 Winnipeg, MB left the air, I now have several new daytimers here:
WNAX 570 Yankton, SD. strong almost like a local.
CKSW 570 Swift Current, SK. good in WNAX null.
CKUA 580 Edmonton,  AB. very weak and fades in and out.
KZMX 580 Hot Springs, SD. very weak and fades in and out.
KGLE 590 Glendive, MT. good.
CFAR 590 Flin Flon, MB. very weak.(new for me!)

I also have a question. Does anyone know if KBHB 810 Sturgis, SD. has been given a daytime power increase or pattern change? I just noticed that I can get them all day long now in the CKJS 810 Winnipeg, MB. null. In Brandon, MB. which is 50 miles south of here the 2 stations are equal on a car radio. Not long ago, KBHB was non-existent here.

Kenneth Nawalkowski
Sandy Lake MB Canada

---