Re: [IRCA] Where is everyone?

Phil,

On Thursday 06 May 2004 13:39, Phil Bytheway wrote:
> Has the DX dried up... is IBOC gone?
> I'm just curious where all the contributions have gone.

Working graveyard and getting the house ready to sell for the move to Iowa.

> I've been working too hard in Tucson to do much DXing... sorry to say, I
> was hoping for more free time.

I will be cruising down Hwy 99, heading for Tucson, early tomorrow morning, to
visit my folks and my brother.

Cut this out and give it to your employer.

Two days off, free for Phil Bytheway.

Good anytime.

Signed:

Twythl Zpdbghld
Days Off Tzar for the "Free World" as we know it today

--
73 49 111 01001001
Stephen Hawkins NG0G