[DX] SplatAway ja Pest-Away

Alla lainattuna mwdx-listalta  kaksi Jürgen Bartelsin kehittämää
MW-kuuntelujekkua. Ainakin tuon toisen pitäisi onnistua luomuvehkeilläkin.

I:

Version 1.0 of SplatAway, the splatter killer plugin is released.

http://dx.3sdesign.de/splatter_killer.htm

A short demo IF-file is also available, so you may "play" with SplatAway and
check out how its parameters work.

You need Spectrum Lab for this

II:

Ever wanted to "switch off" your local tx?

You can now do so.

SplatAway can work as Local-Away or Pest-Away

When carefully eliminating the sidebands of a local AM tx, then you can hear
the tx underneath it on the same frequency

Last night I did this with AFN with 150 kW on 873, just 50km away from me
and it reveals from Spain SER R. Zaragoza

http://dx.3sdesign.de/audio/SuppressDemo-873-071126.mp3

It starts with suppression = ON.
AFN becomes loud each time the suppression is briefly turned off.
Towards the end SER becomes stronger and you hear it in the background of
AFN
when suppression is off. At the end AFN carries music and suppression works
quite remarkable
Believe me, the antenna was not touched at all

Note: The released SplatAway cannot do this new mode, so don't try it.