[DX] Mystery Radio 6220 reply

The Mystery Radio program on 6220 on 18 Sep was
made by DJ Andy Walker. It was a two-hour show
1500-1700 UTC. In the program Andy mentioned it
was "the first official broadcast" of Mystery Radio
"from Southern Europe". I sent a message to the
address Andy mentioned mysteryradio @ googlemail.com
to check that I heard correct e-mail address and to tell
they were well heard.
Here's a reply I just received:

---quote---
Hi Jari,

thanks a lot for informing us.
Nice to see that the signal was fine in Finland, too.
Unfortunately we do not have QSL at the moment.
Stay tuned and all the best

M.R.
---unquote---

Jari Savolainen