Re: [DX] KARR Kirkland WA 1460

Quoting Ari Kilponen <ari.kilponen@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> Onko kukaan saanut washingtonilaiselta KARR Kirklandilta
> viime vuosina vastausta SUORAAN ASEMALTA, siis Kirklandista?
>
> Katuosoite?
>
> 73's,
> ARK

Ehkä kannattaisi kysyä Terry Palmersheimiltä, koska hän
on joskus saanut vastauksen (v. 2000).

KARR Kirkland WA 1460 E-post f/up. K.Norlin-S Norwegian DX News 1999-10 Dez 99
I received a prepared QSL card from Gwinda F. Horton, Station Secretary at
KARR-1460 in Kirkland, WA today with a note stating that she liked it very much
and wondered if I could make a dozen or two for her. I called her and asked if
she had received many reception reports and she told me, " Yes, a lot from
Finland " (You DXers know who you are !); which, for some reason, didn't
surprise me much. I am going to send her 15 cards to start with. I design most
of my cards with the target station's web site (if they have one) and extract
their logo in either.gif or.jpg format and insert it into MS Publisher, Adobe
PhotoShop or Jasc PaintShop Pro; depending on how I want it to turn out and how
much time I have. Anyway, KARR-1460 should have some cards within the week.
T.Palmersheim-MT-USA HCDX-ML Aug 00

http://www.hard-core-dx.com/archive/2000/msg03495.html

Reijo Alapiha
Joensuu