[DX] AM 603

AM 603

Mahtavaa saada keskiaalloille tällainen herkkupala! Toivotaan asemalle
pitkää ikää!

Laittakaahan raportteja matkaan, asemalla tunnutaan olevan hyvin ilahtuneita
kuuntelijapalautteesta. Myös vinkkejä mainostajista otetaan mielihyvin
vastaan.

Sähköpostiosoite suoraan laivalle on info@xxxxxxxx

Ohessa sekä Ronny Forslundilta että Mike Spenceriltä tulleet vastaukset.

73
Jim

*****

Hello Jim,

Thank you for your kind words and I'm glad you liked our programmes. Your
details are correct and I am happy to confirm your reception of our station
on AM 603 kHz on the day and time stated, power about 250 W.
Yes, it would be nice having a relay transmitter on the Finnish mainland,
too, but at the moment we have to give priority to getting this rig working
properly (and, not to mention, get some advertising in so we can continue
broadcasting. If you have any tip about some company wanting to advertise,
please let us know).

Thanks again, keep on listening and GOOD DX!

73/
Ronny Forslund, 603 AM

*****

Hi Jim!

Wow! What a great letter I got from you this morning. I am so suprised you
can hear us on your car radio as we are only pushing 250-300 watts at the
moment. One of the power modules went down on the 2nd and is being sent back
to the States as i write this. This reduces our power to 1/4 even though it
is 1/2 the power taken out. I don't know why but they told me where they
made the blasted tx that only 1 power module works at 1/2 the power. So,
hopefully next week we will be back up to 1.2 kw of pure rock and roll
power.

It's really encouraging to know that people really appreciate what we are
working so hard to bring to everyone.

I will be in Helsinki soon on my way to Tampere to catch a plane to London.
I will also go to see the main person who has given us so much support from
the Finnish Radio Authority. I would like to know if you live near either of
these two cities and if I could see your setup. It would be nice to hear our
signal abroad!

Please use this email address to keep in touch directly with me.

Thanks,

Mike Spenser

JA JATKOA, KUN KUTSUIN KAVERIN TOROON PIHVILLE ...

give me a song to dedicate to u and i'll play it within the next few minutes
if i can. i am playing loads of led zepplin now for a really great supporter
of ours. he works in the electrical shop that supplies with most of our
electrical needs for the antenna and power supply. we love dedicating stuff
for listeners. if u can tape it let me know as i will give u some more time
to set up. if not, next time. and i'll take u up on that steak! medium rare
with loads of mushrooms!

mike