[DX] QSL: Umhlobo Wenene

Pitkään jahdatun Umhlobo Wenenen (846 kHz) sain lopulta idinkin
kanssa kuuluviin huhtikuun alussa. Kuuluvuus oli minun, mutta ei
v/s:n (Nada Wotshela, Programme Manager) mielestä hyvä. Alla
v/s:n ihmettelyjä suomalaiskuuntelijoista, joita asemalla tuntuu
olevan.
73's jhy

Subject:        	RE: Umhlobo Wenene heard in Finland
Date sent:      	Tue, 20 Apr 2004 11:30:02 +0200

Dear Jyrki

It really is a miracle. Over the past few months I've responded to
quite a few people from your country regarding reception of our
radio station. How do you people do this? Do you have some
special kind of radios or other equipment to listen to stations from
all over the world? This is very exciting to us radio people.

Even though the quality is not good but I can certainly identify the
programme. The programme that you heard was a late night
weekend programme that covers the nightclub scene, events,
current music trends etc. It is presented by Luyanda Gidane.