Re: [HCDX] Logs from Colorado

Eike,

Welcome to the USA!

RN on 540 was surely CBC Overnight service, which relays various foreign stations courtesy of WRN, in a specially-formulated lineup, not the same as the WRN streams elsewhere. Furthermore all these are timezone-delayed, in this case being UT -6 for CST. CBC does not close down, they just go into WRN CBC Overnight; the 540 station is indeed CBK in Saskatchewan, no doubt a regular in your location. Somewhere on the CBC website is a listing of the stations carried Overnight, in local time. 73, Glenn Hauser, OK