[HCDX] WRNO Time Error

Please excuse me...I was in a hurry to get that WRNO email out to everyone and forgot that New Orleans is on Central Time and not Eastern.  WRNO  Worldwide will be on the air from 0100-0400 GMT Wednesday Sept. 10  (9pm to midnight EST Tuesday Sep. 9).  That is the same time period used before WRNO went off the air.  They did not use GMT in the email, just said 8pm to 11pm and I mistankenly assumed they meant Eastern (what an East coast elitist, I am) .  The email did not have a name at the bottom of it.  I am just trusting that the information is valid.  Sorry for the time goof-up.

Bruce Barker, Broomall, PA

Order your WRTH 2008: