[HCDX] UNIDs and Tarma

3290.8 UNID. Just a weak carrier here at 0935 but no audio to speak of. Wonder if this is the same signal Bob Wilkner has had last month. Never heard anything here before. (6 Sept.)

2380.69 UNID. Apparent harmonic others have heard here. From 0939 w/nonstop LA ballads. 0958 brief anmnt by M sounding like SP, then back to more ballads. Weak carrier on 2379.9 which I assume was the ZY. (6 Sept.)

4775 R. Tarma 1010 M anncr w/TC and tlk over lively tinkly OA mx, then another song. More voice-over anmnts at 1017. 1019 two great canned ID jingles by by M including "Este programa ??tido, por la onda corta de R. Tarma mas y mas en la banda de 60 metros, ?? usted y el mundo", then back to lively popular OA mx. More live anmnts by M at 1023 w/accurate TCs and song anmnts. Nice canned ID by W over mx at 1030, then live M again w/TC and ID ".R. Tarma Internacional.", and pgm name "?? Amanacer". 1034 hrd a song that I easily recognized having hrd in the past!!! 1037 another canned ID followed by live M. If the signal was consistently strong and clear, this could be my favorite to listen to in the AMs for the mx. Nice signal but CODAR QRM and some static noise. Sounded better and a little stronger on the Eton E1 than on the NRD-535D!! (6 Sept.)

73 Dave

Order your WRTH 2008: